- I would like to learn more but not sure I'm ready to adopt. What do you recommend?By completing an Adoption Application and telling us as much as possible about your situation and what you are looking for, we can better help. You are under no obligation to adopt this or any dog simply by completing an application and it gives us enough information to help you.
- If you need height, weight, age, gender, or other particularsLook at the Attributes section for the dog for more details.
- What does it mean when the vaccine is 'In process'?Puppies require 3 rounds of vaccines and a rabies shot at 3 months of age. We list them so adopters can apply for them but the puppies must be fully vaccinated before they can leave Mexico.
- What does 'sterilized' mean?Sterilized is the generic term for spay or neuter. All dogs are sterilized prior to adoption. Puppies will often have a ‘scheduled’ notation which indicates when the puppy is old enough it will be sterilized. Puppies are generally sterilized at 3 months of age or older.
- What the process to adopt a dog?Refer to the Adoption Process page for details.
- How can I know if a dog might be right for me?We recommend completing an Adoption Application. Answer the questions and provide as much detail as possible about your home, family members, other pets, lifestyle, expectations, etc. Then an adoption coordinator can help make an assessment as to whether this or another dog might work for you.
Need to know more? Check out these adoption FAQs