Our event tickets are sold out. If you would like to be put on a cancellation list, please contact Michele Miller at 310-994-7458 or MM@bajadogslapaz.org
Enjoy a night of comedy and FUNdraising for Baja Dogs La Paz!
Tuesday, September 24
The Comedy and Magic Club
1018 Hermosa Avenue
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 (Los Angeles area)
For tickets contact Michele email@example.com 310-994-7458
Please join us in helping to save and find FURever homes for our 4-legged friends!
Many of these dogs live in dire conditions – but all of our rescued dogs live in foster homes
before being adopted here locally in La Paz or transported to their new families in other parts of Mexico, US, and Canada.
Baja Dogs La Paz, Inc. is a US-based 501c3 charity – 100% of our donations go to the care and transport of the dogs – your $25 ticket may be tax deductible.
- You MUST call the Comedy and Magic Club and make a reservation for the event by calling in your ticket numbers to (in the US) 310-372-1193 no later than September 14, 2019 or the unconfirmed tickets will be released back to the club. A ticket without a reservation does not guarantee admission.
- Doors open at 6:30 and you must be seated by 7:30 as the show starts at 8:00.
- Seating is first-come, first serve and at least half your party must be there to be seated.
- Please arrive early and enjoy dinner which is available from 6:30 to 8:00.
- 2 menu item minimum will apply for all guests. The $25 ticket prices is entrance fee only.
- Venue is an 18 and over establishment. A state issued ID will be needed for entry.
- Venue and talent generously donated by Comedy and Magic Club.