The purpose of this policy is to ensure the safety of the health of the Baja Dogs La Paz team and anyone who comes to a Baja Dogs event, store, clinic, or facility.
To minimize overcrowding at the casita, a Calendar has been set up for all team members to use and it contains a green legend that shows any events that take place at the casita. Events include activities such as clinics, the store, assessments, food distribution, etc. The casita is very small (that why it is not a casa) and we must be careful about too many people at a time inside. Following is our policy:
- Only one event should be occurring at a time unless a door monitor is available to control the flow of traffic.
- The door monitor checks temperatures, ensures use of the sanitation station by all visitors, and limits the number of people who may enter at a time. The door monitor also ensures the hallway area does not get over crowded.
- If a volunteer has been ill or has been around someone who is ill (whether or not the person is suspected of having COVID), that volunteer must refrain from coming to the casita or any other event, such as dog walking at the beach, for 14 days since the exposure assuming the volunteer is symptom free.
- After attending an event, if any volunteer learns that they had been exposed to COVID within 14 days prior to the event, all volunteers at the event are notified so they can take appropriate precautions.
- When necessary, the casita is professionally disinfected.
Other safety precautions include:
- Open windows in the room used for the event for a free flow of air.
- Wipe down all door knobs and light switches with disinfectant in the room that was used as well as the hallway and bathroom before and after the event.
- Set up the sanitation station properly at the beginning of the event and ensure all volunteers use it.
- Masks are worn at all times.
- Only 2 people in the store, food room, and online storage room at a time.
We follow the guidelines and rules for the State of Baja California Sur and when in doubt we ask the authorities for guidance.
|Name||Location & Contact Details||Comments|
|Prime Laboratory||5 de febrero entre Revolución de 1910 y Calle Francisco I. Madero
612 106 6315
|Can also send a message through their website or Facebook page|
|Laboratorios Sadat||(Atrás del IMSS) Héroes de Independencia,
Col. Pueblo Nuevo
Teléfono: 612 122 4237
|Can send a message via their Facebook page|
|Salud Digna||Calzada forjadores,
# 3110, Colonia Adolfo Ruíz Cortínes
Whatsapp: 55 3956 6729
|Can register for PCR test online|
|Laboratorio de Análisis Especiales y Diagnóstico Microbiológico||Ignacio Ramírez No. 2060 e/ Ignacio Allende y Rosales.
La Paz B.C.S.
|Can send message via Facebook|